You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
He chuckled again as she jumped to her feet in fervor excitement. He saw her momentarily forget her place, but quickly enough she remembered who he was and who she was, and their hierarchy. He couldn’t blame her for wanting some of the kill, and he especially couldn’t blame her for have excitement for it, lord knows when she actually had a nourishing meal if she was a lone wolf for a long while.

well met KodoKuna. Do you have a nickname? Or do you prefer your whole name? If you start from that side, we’ll meet in the middle and flip this guy over okay. he tilted his head then waiting for answers to his question and for her to start helping him. He realized he had thrown a good bit at her there, but he could wait for her answers he wasn’t in a hurry today.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 06:31 PM