a gift from the heavens
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle listened and she agreed to an extent, but their boys had more stubborn pride than any pup she had yet to meet, and Tveir was a definite enforcer whereas Ein he was a very good master mind. He puzzled things out and then acted. It was fun to watch their personalities change as time went on. Gyda was still fairly quiet and not much of an attention seeker. that is true, but they are both pride fully stubborn and together I think they could be a very good tag team…Tveir an enforcer and Ein he tends to think first act later…. She was incredibly proud of their sons and they way they were developing, but it also worried her that they would become a bit much to handle as they aged. Thistle chuckled at his next words, You are going to have a pack of shield maidens if you are not careful my love. She chuckled again to herself, wondering how that would go, the men being overrun by strong independent females.

Thistle laid her ears back I didn’t think you would kick her out Ragnar. Frankly when it comes to children you are a softy just admit it. She allowed a small smile to play on her lips, she tilted her head back to look up at his countenance and she gave him a small lick across the muzzle and a gentle nuzzle as well. She enjoying teasing him so. Thistle wrinkled her brow at the name that her husband repeated Hot guy. Who on earth would name their child hot guy? And a female to boot. she snorted softly, wondering what on earth that parent was thinking, she pretended to growl at him we do not. Do not even get me started on Norse pride if you want to go there. she teased him back gently a chuckle working its way up from deep down. She probably vibrated his side with the force of it.

Thistle turned into her husband’s side and spoke softly Maybe you could, but I do not know if you will have the time dear heart, we have our own children and the pack is newly forming still, and besides that Julooke is going to go into heat any day now, I am sure that Verrine will want to stay close to her, so she is not taken advantage of by anyone else. She knew that would probably be a sore subject with her husband, but it was the truth. She could not see Verrine wanting to go far
Messages In This Thread
a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 06, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 06, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 07, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 11:40 AM