Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked at the girl then barely veiling the pain she herself felt at doing this, but it had to be done. They trespassers needed to learn that they couldn't just waltz in, this was the third trespasser in as many days, enough was enough. She looked down at Junior and gave her a smile, Yes Junior You are a good warrior, a good shield maiden. "góður skjöldur mær" She repeated the same thing in Norse to her ward, the same as she would to her own children without thinking about it.

She looked at the sorry girl from the isle and spoke quickly, Listen I know this is not ideal, but trust me when I say if it had been my husband you would be not in such a good place right now. he would have attempted to kill you and probably would have succeeded, consider yourself lucky. Just treat us all with respect and do what is needed for us in the next few weeks and you should be fine. She stepped away then towards the center of the pack lands, watching to make sure that Beric was doing his duty. If he had problem with her, he could take it up with her husband later. She just wanted to get to her den and cry a little at having to do what she did, but it was what was needed, what was best for eeveryone at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Thistle Cloud - July 08, 2014, 07:24 PM