eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri walked the paths of the mountain tirelessly, finding that they filled him with a sense of belonging of the likes he had never known. He had been a slave a servant, a tool to be used as the queen or her many people felt he needed to be used. The scars that littered his body were testament to the abuse he had suffered, and finally now for the first time in a long time he felt at peace and the voices in his head were not as paramount.

They had quieted to mere whispers, like the wind whispered across the rocks making a whistling sound. He knew there was no way to get to the top, but he liked to get up as far as he could go, he felt that he was finally untouchable; no one could hurt him here.

He sighed when he saw another wolf sitting looking down, would this one hurt him like all the others, or would they let him have his peace. He hoped so, because he was tired of violence, war and abuse. Though if his duty called for any of the three he’d be the first to do his duty.
Messages In This Thread
eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Sitri - July 08, 2014, 07:40 PM