You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked up and blue eyes gaze met blue and green iris and he gave her a small crooked boyish grin. He was a mover and a shaker; he took care of others it was how he got by with the marred pieces of his soul. He fought to keep on the straight and narrow, but sometimes he didn’t make it. So he made up for it when he could, by being kind to others. He was making up for something, and he didn’t know what, but it was almost a compulsion for him.

Well then you can have it Kodo, I’ll just have to dry it out for you, and then once it’s done you let me know where your den is and I’ll bring it for you. Speaking of which, are you going to need help digging one? he didn’t know about that he’d try, but he slept in the open most of the time himself.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 08:14 PM