eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Thanks again for joining! I've actually been wanting a thread with Sitri for a while now. <3 Hope its OK that I assumed they've at least heard/exchanged names somewhere, if not let me know and I'll omit that from my post. :X
It felt like time had stopped as he sat there in silence. But even Mordecai knew it was impossible; the earth still turned its slow arc around the sun even if he could not tell it was happening. The creatures beneath the canopy and to extent the very earth itself still went about their daily lives. The birds still crisscrossed the open skies in their flight. But his idyllic perch wasn't to be his alone; just as soon as he had started to relax the footfalls of another became louder and louder. His head turned just in time to see the other seemingly materialize from around a corner of jutting stone, and Mordecai regarded Sitri with a mixture of familiarity, but also unfamiliarity.

He had seen the earthen-hued and scarred male once or twice before, but they had never really come to know one another. He knew that Sitri sat somewhere above him in the general hierarchy, and greeted him happily with a wave of his tail. Mordecai hovered between deference and curiosity, lowering his head ever so slightly but still caught up in the trance of following the scars that riddled what he presumed was a warrior in his own right. “Come up here for the view too?” His voice was light and almost whisked by the gust that rolled across their earthy bodies. “You're Sitri, right?”
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - July 08, 2014, 11:58 PM