a gift from the heavens
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle looked at her husband and spoke softly, if they get your good qualities dear heart it will not be so bad if they turn out like you. Thistle believe that even if you were not blood if you were around another for long enough, you gathered some of their qualities. For instance both their boys were highly ambitious, Ein more so, granted yes it was just for dominance at the moment, but it was enough of a tell.

Thistle shot her husband a smile at his snort. She knew he wasn’t soft, but when it came to children, the man gave in more often than not, and he really did. Yes he could be harsh, and he was a little bit stricter than she, but he would never hurt a child, never allow another to hurt a child, and he would accept any and all children into their fold, simply because they were a child. Thistle snorted back at him and his argument; he was not as strong either. She shook her head and laughed.

Thistle felt his frustration and spoke softly Let us not do anything for a little bit, until Julooke’s cycle is up and you are not as busy and then maybe the two of you males can go, and if you cannot, here soon I’ll be able to move about more and I can go, maybe take one of the boys, and I am sure Surra would go with me if I asked, he is nice or even Julook if they are not far along in pregnancy or if they have decided not to this year. Thistle’s ear’s slicked back No she wouldn’t but frankly darling men are stronger than us, no matter how much we do not wish to admit it they are, and Ragnar you may not have the chance to even get a hold of a male if I happen to find out about it, I will quite literally rip them limb from limb. We shouldn't have to worry about that though all of our pack mates are honorable thus far. Her expression was fierce she had no time for such blatant horrible things, and she would probably rip into a male if they even looked at Julooke crooked, simply because she was her friend.
Messages In This Thread
a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 05, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 06, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 06, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 07, 2014, 07:23 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 07, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 07:12 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 06:30 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: a gift from the heavens - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 11:40 AM