I'll save you everytime
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Though he was irritated and furious a small wry chuckle worked its way up from his throat at her reply of No you don’t Imp I’m sorry but you are difficult not to see, your bright red. Didn’t you ever notice? he was merely jesting, as he was certain that she was very aware that she was red. She looked like a little fox.

In a low growly voice he answered her, Big black wolf? he chuckled realizing he could have given her his name, but chose not to, the air of mystery still a beck and call for him. Mostly he just didn’t want to give up the nickname he gave her, when she’s probably turn around and offer her name in return for his.

She came forward and he shook his head I’d stay right there if I were you. And what’s wrong is that you are slinking away like a snake? As if I have insulted you in some way. So I can only assume that you spoke to the creek wolves, and I am sure you did as their smell is all over you, and you have decided to condemn me just as they did. he shrugged it was neither here nor there, if that was how she felt he would chalk it up to another friend lost, and another dig into his better character and never search for her again, though he knew he would always save her if she needed it. Curses to his gentle heart, why couldn’t it be as black as his coat sometimes.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 03:13 PM