I'll save you everytime
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Oh, she certainly noticed. It was not the simple fact that her coat was red but more so that it resembled the coat of her Alpha. Never before had she lived so within another wolf's shadow. When the other pack members looked at her, they first regarded her with interest, even respect, but this soon vanished when they realized she was but a nobody--or such were her sentiments when she was feeling particularly insecure.

She was feeling insecure now, and when he commanded her to stop, she obeyed. However, this was where her obedience ended, and as he compared her to a snake slinking among the weeds, she felt offended. As if this was the most offensive thing he had said! "You're a snake, if I ever saw one!" she said, feeling the anger flush her face a shade redder. He made her had temper tantrums. He made her so unreasonable, and she resented the power he had over her. "For someone who was judged so wrongly, one would think you would be more merciful." It was on principle that she argued with him, and it was on this same perfect, idealistic principle that she condemned him. She was obeying, after all. "But yes, I've joined Swiftcurrent Creek. You can smell them. What are you going to do about it, you Big Bad Wolf?" It mattered not if he knew her extenuating circumstances at the time. He would not have heard. And so she, too, closed her heart against him and raged.
Messages In This Thread
I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 03:13 PM