I'll save you everytime
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
-weeps!-

Sticking out her tongue, she hissed at him as if to say, "You are a snake! You are a snake." It was difficult to know whether she was attempting to be comical or serious. When he claimed that he was both not a snake and also merciful, she felt that this was too generous, and began to prance on her feet in indignation. Even his silence was ineffective on her and only served to increase her anger. If he wanted to be angry, then she could to. She would act as his mirror, albeit a smaller and more fiery one.

"Choices are not always owned," she said in a voice equally monotone. Even though it was very much her choice to join Swiftcurrent Creek, she felt it was a choice that had been decided for her. How could she not when she had been saved for certain death? Taking another step towards him in defiance, she said, "Open your eyes, Big Bad Wolf. You're the one who's blind. I might shout. I might hiss. But at least I know what I am. But you, you're so angry that you judged me even before asking me why I had ended up where I am. You assumed. Worse yet, your anger is so great that you are not its master. No, it masters you!" Her words were huffed and puffed and there were parts when she took far too long to inhale or exhale, but eventually she was finished. Her fangs were bared, her hackles raised. She was bowed low to the ground and looked ready to pounce--and pounce she did. She aimed to bowl him over with the majority of his weight, or at very least, to get him off balance. It would be enough for her to knock him down from that high and mighty pedestal.
Messages In This Thread
I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 12:22 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I'll save you everytime - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 03:13 PM