eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not know about the universe, he did not know that the world went In an arc around the sun. He did not know any of that, but what he did know that was this was a peace ful place up this high. A small slice of heaven that the demon knew he’d never find again. He was bad to the core, and in the end he would end up in a worse place, but at least for now he could stop dwelling on his immortal soul and simply enjoy the day and the peace that came with it.

Sitri nodded his head yes to both questions and wagged his own tail. He saw the other look over his scars and he knew he bore them well most of the time, they were an unchangeable part of him from his past, and sometimes they bothered him, but mostly he was used to them now. yes this wolf is Sitri. Not the View the peace. You are Mordecai yes?
Messages In This Thread
eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Sitri - July 09, 2014, 03:26 PM