Otter Creek dancing with demons.
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Holy Sh*t, REALLY? Jesus! They’re like DOLPHINS, except on land. (Dolphins will gang rape females and also kill the female’s offspring and then use the dead body as a toy to whack back and forth in the water…)

Red had no idea what Finley meant by “a friend of hers”. She expected this friend to be another wolf, and so gladly accepted the invitation to go meet them by barking happily and prancing on her front paws. This making-friends thing was a lot easier than she thought it would be. As the remainder of her trepidation passed, she allowed her tongue to loll out of her mouth and began to pant, which then made her realize how hot it was today.

She took a moment to drink from the creek now that it wasn’t being overrun with otters. Then she turned and trotted up to her new acquaintance. She lowered her body slightly and waited, to say, “I’m ready to go. I’ll follow you.” She was excited to meet this other wolf, whoever they might be. Had she known she was about to possibly get into it with a wolverine and/or badger, she would be sprinting away in the opposite direction. Wolverines/badgers were known for being vicious, and their bites and scratches could leave pretty decent wounds, even on a full-sized wolf, let alone a coywolf.

However, Red didn’t know that her new friend here had some kind of a death wish, and thought it was fun to mess with angry badger-wolverines. So she looked up at her guide with wide innocent eyes and just kept thinking about how happy she was to have found a friend…
Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 07:06 PM