eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri made a point to not talk very much to anyone other than lecter, Jinx or Tyrande. Everyone else he kept quiet around, for the simple fact that he was embarrassed by the way he talked. Before it hadn’t bothered him so much, but here it did. Perhaps it was because he was finally realizing he could be more than what he was and what he had been. Or perhaps it was merely that he was getting sentimental and wanted others around him as he aged. He was not an old wolf in retrospect, but he was not a young one anymore either. It could be anything, and it made his head hurt to think about it.

Sitri shook his head in answer to the statement. not very busy at all. Sitri was anxious to get them moved, he wanted to find a place there too that was peaceful and maybe just for him for a moment. A place he could go to quiet the voices that threatened to overtake him sometimes. Sitri looked at the other male and unsure exactly what to do, he decided to stay. Stepping forward he sat down near the other and looked down. He gave a quiet Thank you.
Messages In This Thread
eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Sitri - July 09, 2014, 05:48 PM