You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace saw her gaze glaze over and he realized he must have unearthed some pretty terrible memories, to have that reaction. I’m sorry if I over stepped my bounds there Kodo. he tilted his head, feeling pretty terrible that he had upset her. He hadn’t meant to, he was merely making conversation, he should have known better than to ask about someone’s past, not all were as nice as his was.

I’m sorry to hear that, my father had six other children, before my sister and I, we are the only two left. he didn’t however say how their mother had been literally an evil devil woman and that her children were the same way, and that she had practically forced his father into fathering the children, because if he didn’t she was going to kill his sister Trinity. He kept that to himself, it just wasn’t the right time or place to say such things.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 09, 2014, 06:34 PM