Otter Creek dancing with demons.
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I knew I was forgetting a thread somewhere! I had to look through my thread subscriptions to figure it out! Lol. Sorry.

Red happily followed her new friend over to some sort of den beside the river. It was here that she became confused. So they were not going to meet another wolf? Who were they going to meet, then? They coywolf hung back as Fin approached the den, wrinkling her nose at the sudden stench of badger. What on Earth? What the heck did the female think she was doing? Badgers were angry little devils, especially when provoked! Did Red’s new friend want to get her face eaten off by a pissed off badger?

She whined in her throat, backing up and flattening her ears against her head. This meant, “What are you doing? Get away! I don’t like this!”

Fin must have been the most insane wolf ever. Red continued whining, and was sorely tempted to grab her crazy friend by the tail and drag her away. She was glad the badger had hidden itself within the depths of its den and not decided to come out and kick Fin’s ass — which it could very easily do. The coywolf gave a high-pitched bark to say, “Come on! Leave it alone!” She waited nervously to see whether or not her friend would actually listen to her.
Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 07:06 PM