Sunspire Mountains sucker-punch
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie frowned, this wolf though it didn't seem like a juvenile spoke like one. The thought of Finn making a mistake like this on Silver Tips door step was comical, he would have left with wounds if the alpha Jinx had anything to say of it and she would have. He narrowed his eyes, not appreciating the excuse it would have been better left alone and not brought up. I suggest you take care as to where you 'go' if you wish to keep 'it' intact, I will not be so kind next time. His females in this pack were all his, until he choose a mate from them, and then the rest of the females would not be allowed to breed, in this another males calling card so to speak was even more so unappreciated.

If his beta came to him and requested the right to breed he'd likely allow it, but that was not likely to happen anytime soon in this case so those thoughts didn't need to be picked over.

Unlike most wolves he always used the full names he was given even, even if his was never actually spoken as he introduced himself. This was something he had long learned to get over,

he never spoke a name with attitude he held respect to the names of other wolves weird as that was. Finn Ollivander, He committed it and his scent to memory, Fancy name indeed He agreed on part of Finn's name.

well There are packs all over the place, best be careful where you thread my friends, I know Silver Tip mountain is more aggressive then most and Swiftcurrent Creek is unpredictable, there are two newer packs I have no idea what they are like and I have barely heard a thing about Blacktail Deer Plateau, I don't suppose you wondered toward those packs at all have you? if the loner wasn't going to join them mayhaps he would be of use some other way. He was hoping to glean information from an outside source

Messages In This Thread
sucker-punch - by Finn - June 30, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 10:18 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 01, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 04, 2014, 11:29 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 06, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 07, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 09, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 16, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: sucker-punch - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 17, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: sucker-punch - by Finn - July 23, 2014, 02:14 PM