Hunger
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
I’m guessing this means @Ferdie Von Pelt, that you’re giving me permission to sort of PowerPlay. Y’know, cos Red has to make contact with his face and all that. Also, how much longer do you guys want this to be, since I’ve already been accepted and whatnot? Should we make these our last posts?

Red kept her eyes trained on the male in front of her, Kodokuna being temporarily ignored for now. It wasn’t that the coywolf was purposefully ignoring her new friend. It was just that paying attention to the wolf who could potentially be your Alpha was more important in Red’s eyes, so he got all the attention for the moment. She watched in adoring curiosity as he lay down before her and told her — in her own language of whines and body movement — that he accepted her. Red felt relief flood through her body. She wagged her tail furiously side-to-side, and opened her mouth, both signs of relaxation and joy, though she still made sure to keep a respectful posture, lowering herself toward the ground instead of lying with her chest puffed out.

And then he reached for her muzzle with his own, prodding her gently in the side. His eyes seemed playful. She was surprised, for this was her Alpha, and Alpha’s didn’t normally play. But if this was what he wanted, she would let him him have it. Being a naturally subordinate wolf meant doing whatever your higher-ups asked of you without question. She allowed him to mouth her snout, which showed dominance, as well as placed his scent upon her. And then she gave a very timid, playful growl that sounded more like a whine and barely, barely, began the motions of jaw sparring.

To be honest, she was so afraid she would go too far and make him angry that she nearly pissed herself as she went through the movements. She gave a small whine of distress, which said, “I don’t want to upset you.” With hopeful eyes, she stared up at him, begging him to tell her that everything was alright. She wanted to start her life within the pack off on the right paw.
Messages In This Thread
Hunger - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: Hunger - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Hunger - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Hunger - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: Hunger - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Hunger - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Hunger - by Kodokuna - July 08, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Hunger - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Hunger - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 09, 2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Hunger - by Kodokuna - July 09, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Hunger - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:38 PM