Otter Creek dancing with demons.
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
First of all, I love Fin! Lol. Secondly, I’m gonna make this my last post. Since I’m trying to play Red realistically, that means ending things where I think she would want them to end, and she would never stick around to watch Fin get her face eaten off by a badger. So yeah. It was nice threading with you! Wanna do another with me soon? She’s going to be an Outrider, so it would make perfect sense for her to go all over the map meeting wolves and hanging out with them.

Red continued to whine and bark in protest as the stupid female in front of her just winked and told her not to worry. She would figure out how to get the angry, growling badger out of its den. Because she was completely bonkers. The coywolf decided right then and there that she was fed up with this nonsense. If this wolf wanted to get into a fight with a badger, that was all on her and Red wanted nothing more to do with any of it!

With a whuff of displeasure, she turned and loped away to go explore some other area of the Wilds that didn’t include crazy badger-loving wolves. She turned once to look back, whining again, and then faced forward and kept going. She wasn’t sure where she would go next, but she knew it was going to be far away from here.
Messages In This Thread
dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 08, 2014, 09:50 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 09, 2014, 06:44 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 09, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Red Wolf - July 10, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: dancing with demons. - by Finley - July 10, 2014, 07:06 PM