Arrow Lake all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"really?" saarthal beamed and peered into water, then canted her head and took several steps back. "i'm gonna dive in," she informed the cutie, making sure she wasn't too close to the other girl — saarthal didn't want to accidentally kick the cutie in the face whilst hurling herself into the water. unfortunately, she'd forgotten to take in account her own clumsiness whilst readying herself to jump and instead of gracefully sliding into the water like she'd wanted to, saarthal tripped over a rock jutting out from the ground — "oh, shit-" — and faceplanted into the lake instead, sending splashes of water everywhere.

oh, my god i'm drowning get me the fuck out fuck i'm never doing this again — saarthal gasped for air as she broke through the surface and shook herself, looking very much like a drowned rat. "i'm so sorry, i was going to gracefully, y'know, i just - are you okay? i didn't accidentally kick you or -?" she broke off, coughing and sneezing. well, this wasn't going to way she'd wanted it to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love - by Saarthal - June 18, 2018, 05:10 AM