eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri flicked an ear forward as Mordecai spoke and he shook his head softly side to side. Most everyone is moved there now. Tyrande even has her den made already. Sitri is used to sleeping outside, so not worried about getting den so quickly. Took some time for peace. Sitri felt that he deserved a little bit of time, having been tirelessly going back and forth between the spine and the mountain, intent upon learning the game trails and the surrounding area as best he could.

Sitri thought for a moment about how long he had been here and he shrugged for a moment. I have not been here long only a few months. Sitri found Queen Jinx when she was still in the creek. I traveled from far away. How about you? Been here long? Sitri did not pay attention really to time and how long this person or that person was here, only that they were now, and that was all that mattered to the brown delta.
Messages In This Thread
eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Mordecai - June 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
RE: eternal eclipse in the teeth of the risk - by Sitri - July 11, 2014, 11:31 AM