Stavanger Bay Lilacs and love
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Ever since Julooke had approached him with the idea of having kids, Verrine had taken even more of an interest in the Alpha's children than he'd had previously. He'd never really paid much attention to kids. They were cute and annoying, but that was about the extent of his experience and his opinion on them. But now, Julooke wanted kids with him. Kids of their own. Holy crap, he had some learning to do. And what better way to learn than by first-hand interaction?

He'd enjoyed the time he had spent recently with "Guns", and hoped to find the boy at the den this morning. He wasn't expecting to find them all there, though, and halted when he spotted their mother among them. He was acquainted with Thistle, of course, since they were packmates and all. But he didn't know her all that well and, as she was Ragnar's wife, he'd kept a respectful distance from her. But today, he approached her and dipped his head with respect. She wasn't an Alpha by rank, but as far as he was concerned, she was every bit his queen as was Ragnar his king. "Good morning, Thistle," he greeted her with a small grin. "You...look troubled. Are you okay?"
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
Lilacs and love - by Thistle Cloud - July 09, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: Lilacs and love - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: Lilacs and love - by Thistle Cloud - July 11, 2014, 08:33 PM