For all your darkness and hope
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ooc- it's ok. Gonna try to get her to reason with him? :-)

Ypres frowned as she watched the male turn off after his speech.

" Wait!"

She woofed after him, and decided to trot after him to catch up. Eyes scanned the male as she followed him, and swiftly ran to meet him face to face attempting to block his exit.

"Messing around? I'm not messing around here, this is neutral territory.. I never threatened your Hyde there mister... "

She eyed the tawny male up and down.

" I never called out to fight or send others after you... I think you need to get your head straight there dear sir.. I have no intentions of fighting, but why is it that you see me as a threat? I'm nowhere close to your turf, if anything; you're the one whom threatened me!"

She argued harshly with a growl. As far as she was concerned she never done him any wrong. It actually hurt her feelings for him to call her out like the bad guy.

" you treat me like I'm the bad guy.. you know nothing of me or my pack, except of Majesty.. Majesty is no longer here, so why don't you go hunt him down and take all your rage upon him and not on me by telling your Alpha lies about me just to start a new war.. I have enough issues to deal with at the moment, .. Arg, you know what.. Forget it lad, you don't listen to a bloody word, I might as well be yakking to a wall.."

She offered a frustrated sigh and turned away with hidden fury. She could feel her insulted heart pounding a million miles peer hour. It was heart breaking to have a stranger angrily insult you, and piss on your wishes for peace.

" I wish nothing more but for peace.."

She spoke her back turned away from him, her words low as she hung herself in defeat, tail laid lazily, skull lowered, eyed closed, and ears pinned to her skull.
Messages In This Thread
For all your darkness and hope - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: For all your darkness and hope - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: For all your darkness and hope (M) - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 11:31 PM
RE: For all your darkness and hope - by Verrine - July 08, 2014, 12:05 AM
RE: For all your darkness and hope - by Ypres - July 08, 2014, 12:21 AM
RE: For all your darkness and hope - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: For all your darkness and hope - by Ypres - July 11, 2014, 09:13 PM