Arrow Lake all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"most people say it's 'exotic' and 'like royalty'," saarthal said with a soft laugh, "badass is good. we can be badass together!" the roman beamed, copper eyes glittering with some sort of childish delight that most wolves would've had lost when they went past the age of 6 months, but one that saarthal had retained. 

max was cute. max was cute when she blushed like that. god, flirting was exhilarting. "no, i'm n — saarthal cut herself out, eyes flickering to look at the sky for a brief moment as if recalling a memory, "i am, actually. it's not really special? i guess? but i met up with a couple of girls over the mountains, but broke off to explore for a bit. i should head back soon though...do you wanna come with? it'll be fun. they're really nice." saarthal swam closer then, adopting puppy dog eyes, lower lip sticking slightly out in a pout. "and i wanna spend more time with this cutie i just met."
Messages In This Thread
RE: all you tell me is that im not worthy of your love - by Saarthal - June 27, 2018, 03:14 PM