more, give me more
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
If dealing with Thistle's harsh threats, Junior's obnoxious insults and Beric's coldness was hard on Claire she'd be doomed by the time she came face to face with the ruler of the Viking pack. She had heard of him of course, Thistle had made it clear that if it had been him who found her wandering on his yard she'd be dead. So far she had managed to veer away from him. No one but Beric approached while she sulked in the shadows of a tree.

But sadly her luck was cut short. A shrillig howl chilled her bones while she laid motionless under the shade. Never had she been so afraid of hearing her own name. With a jolt she jumped to her paws and crawled to meet her potential death. The few moments she had spent trapped with the Vikings had shown her they were savage creatures with a lust for cruelty and no patience to spare.

Her heart felt lighter with every step she took --maybe it her pulse was beginning to die out making things for Ragnar easier. She hoped to drop dead before she reached him but sadly it didn't happen. An icy shiver ran down her spine as he came into view. He was the reaper and she was a broken soul walking to her grave.With a half hearted sigh she approached the beast, praying silently for him to make it quick and painless.

Being so cynical and fatalistic was natural for her. In a pure white canvas she was not able to see the endless possibilities or silverlinings . Her eyes only saw the black speck in the middle that as minuscule as it may be, ruining the canvas as a whole.

A sorrowful whine slipped from her mouth as she dropped onto the ground, her belly and throat exposed at him while her tail was wrapped tightly around her legs. "Yes?" she muttered, as another shiver took ahold of her whole body.
Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM