Greatwater Lake Coywolf to Coywolf
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
For @Rahzie. Is there any way we could make this an Outrider thread for me? Like maybe Red tries to recruit Rahzie into SS? Set during late afternoon, right before sunset.

Open for anyone. ^_^

Red was on the move again that day. Despite the heat and humidity, and the fact that it was nearly sunset, her Coyote blood told her to explore. She hadn’t really traveled very far past the Sunspire since joining, and she was just itching for adventure. She followed the sun West to the Greatwater Lake, having never been there before, and was greeted by a welcome sight. The lake was even more beautiful and surrounded by green than she had imagined when watching it from the Mountain. A herd of deer watched her cautiously from the other side of the lake, but she ignored their sounds of distress. She wasn’t hungry, and wouldn’t be able to drag a deer carcass back to the mountain even if she did kill one.

Instead, she marched directly into the water with the decision to swim. She needed some way to cool off. As she paddled around the lake, she paused every once in a while to lap at the water. Some ducks had landed in the lake before she had arrived, and now they quacked angrily at her as she snapped at them. She didn’t intend to actually take any of them for a meal. She was just playing. But the ducks, it seemed, had zero sense of humor. No matter. Red was having the time of her life, and was glad that her coyote blood had called her towards this previously unexplored area of the Wilds.
Messages In This Thread
Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 12, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 21, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 22, 2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 22, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 23, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Meldresi - July 27, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Coywolf to Coywolf - by Red Wolf - July 28, 2014, 02:26 PM