Stavanger Bay The first duty of love is to listen [MATURE]
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I think I'm going to slap an M on this ;-)

Julooke, too, realized the double meaning of his words, and smiled shyly, her gaze looking downwards for a moment. It was really now or never, and Julooke knew she needed to get her courage up. She looked back up at him and seen his goofy smile, and it was like she fell in love all over again. I love that smile. she said simply, knowing she was the lucky one who would get to see it for the rest of their lives together. In that moment, she gained the confidence she needed and attempted to bury her face in his neck as she stood.

She rubbed her face against his side, and then her body against his as she took a few steps forward. Her tail brushed against his chest as she turned to come around his back to his other side, rubbing up against him once more. She was calm and collected on the outside, but inside her heart was racing. Her brain was conflicted with self-doubt, but her body was sure enough for the both of them. She took a few steps forward until her backside was just in front of him, her tail swaying side to side, just barely brushing his chest. Her head turned so that she could gaze at him and gauge his reaction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 02:13 AM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 10, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 11, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Verrine - July 12, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: The first duty of love is to listen - by Julooke - July 13, 2014, 08:56 AM