Broken Boulder temple
✰✰✰
229 Posts
Ooc — b.
He was so nonchalant about it. She, squinty eyes and all, was still caught a touch off-guard by such chill when puppies were concerned. Maybe her knowledge only stemmed from stern places. She had known packs to be downright prickly about their pups, or at least guarded. Plus she knew just enough about mothers with young to know that she didn't really want to test Queenie's patience when she was the mother in question. Jomyo could not say she entirely counted on Delight's ease on the matter to be enough for the both of them. Or maybe she simply underestimated their good graces towards her, and thought too deeply into it.

But there was more to think on; he was forward with the details, neatly packaged and her ears swung merrily to catch it all. She had the bits and the pieces of this, here, and all that had concluded Tindómë's tenure in the Vale--but it felt good to have the dots connected, and a few key parts fleshed out a tad more. "I see. It's his sanctuary, then? I wasn't around much when he was there," she said, concerning the tiny governor's stay with the Vale when before full collapse had scattered them.

In the best way she could, maybe she understood a bit. "But, yeah, fair. I liked the Vale a lot but it was too easy to drift," she admitted. As  ghostly as it had been in their fleeting claim there, it had been no place for young to grow up without solid bonds all around to help support. A place literally with Sanctuary in the name seemed a lot more fitting, and it seemed this opportunity had been one he was wise to take; more and more, she did understand.. so this trip up here was definitely not without its worth--if somehow, just seeing him, knowing he and Queenie and their fresh little family were fine, was not enough to count. "That's good, though, that the pups can grow up with that," she said, punctuating with a soft tail sway. While the King Elk forest had a place in her heart too, she knew not as large as his. If this gave him those vibes, then good.

Next when she sighed, some more tension surely went with it. "I'm not planning to stick around for long right now and I don't wanna loiter much, but it's good to see you're.. good. And here. Just tell Queenie I say hey for now? And I'd meet the kids sometime, I think--when they're older? Summer will let me wander easy for a while longer still, I hope... I'm keeping options open until then." she explained, letting it go unsaid that she was making this place one of those very options if needed.
Messages In This Thread
temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 25, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 25, 2018, 10:57 PM
RE: temple - by Alarian - June 26, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: temple - by Ariel - June 26, 2018, 02:35 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - June 27, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: temple - by Alarian - July 07, 2018, 01:31 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 08, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 16, 2018, 11:25 PM
RE: temple - by Ariel - July 17, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: temple - by Jomyo - July 20, 2018, 11:27 PM