Firestone Hot Springs bubble bath
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Eh sorry...! I only meant to refer to a bird in general, but I'm happy you brought him in (he's funny!). Feel free to drop him if it's too much.

Squinting her eyes at the bird, the little red wolf jumped as he responded. He was far less--well, regal than she had imagined him to be. His voice did not seem fit for such a handsome, albeit fierce-looking face. Opening her mouth in order to hurl insults at her voyeur, she was interrupted by another wolf. Only taking a glance at the wolf, she responded but returned her eyes on the bird. "Greetings, sir," she said without thought, only to identify the other wolf's scent as clearly not-sir. "I mean, ma'am!" It seemed the little red wolf was also capable of squawking.

"Hailstorm?" she asked when a name had been revealed. The bird was far too fascinating for her to be caught in her own mistake in gender identification. "Is he your pet bird?" How incredible! To think, that this rather sir-like looking female wolf owned a bird of her own--an a fearsome eagle, no less! Unless, of course, their relationship was of a different nature, but that was equally as intriguing. Wagging her own tail in pleasure, she finally turned her gaze onto the wolf. The hot springs were momentarily forgotten.
Messages In This Thread
bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 10:37 AM