more, give me more
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
The girl Claire had rolled over, exposing her belly to him, the majority of her weak points upon her body exposed to him. A indignant snort left Ragnar’s black, leathery nostrils when Claire informed him that Ypres was their new leader. As far as the scarred Scandinavian concerned it was not a trade up. Simply, one fool had abandoned so another could take up the mantle. The woman had not even been aware of her own borders the one time Ragnar had met her, threatening him and his subordinates on neutral ground that was plenty far away from their borders. They claimed the Isle not Sea Lion Shores and as far as Ragnar cared back then, and was finding that he cared now: Horizon Ridge had been there first, had been using it as hunting grounds long before Majesty had ever set foot inside the Teekon Wilds. "I almost feel bad for the Isle wolves," Ragnar smirked coyly at her and while his words were calm and as soft spoken as ever they had been meant to be cruel and harsh.

It wasn’t as if he was ever going to give Wheeling Gull Isle a second chance no matter who had taken up the mantle after Majesty. The damage had already been done and any leader after him would bear the same threat, the same fate as he had. Although he was not impressed with the leader choice he was, despite that he had no intentions of letting his pretty little captive know that he was grateful for it, nevertheless. So far, she was proving quite useful despite how irate the knowledge that an Isle wolf had trespassed into his lands had initially, and still, made him. Thistle might have originally taken Claire captive as any of his wolves had the permission to do but at the end of the day their judgment laid with Ragnar. Trespassers didn’t get a trail. Only wolves of Stavanger Bay were granted trails to plead their case to the pack and to him to have their fate decided but trespassers? They belonged to Ragnar alone.

The captive barked a name, one that Ragnar was not familiar with but was guessing that this Erika was Majesty’s. The one that Beric had said he had screwed his pack over for. The knowledge that not only had Majesty screwed his pack over but had pulled a ‘Crete’ by impregnating her and leaving her had taken Ragnar’s already low opinion of him further into the depths of an abyss of hatred that there was no hope of redemption. "It is no wonder why his wolves came to me for sanctuary," Their leader had been incompetent and beyond that had risked all of his subordinate’s lives for a woman who he knocked up and then abandoned. While Ragnar held no like for Ypres, still, he deigned to speak with her. To remind her of his warning in whichever way he felt necessary. She was not telling her new recruits it was obvious to Ragnar and he was disappointed that his once only warning had been so blatantly ignored. Despite that he did not believe in giving more warnings when he had promised only the one he did not wish to bring bloodshed to his borders. Not that, given the Bay’s strength he felt they were in any jeopardy of failing. Still, he would have to be clever about it while showing her that he was not messing around.

His eyes flickered once more back to the Isle captive wondering if he paraded her in front of Ypres, his teeth at the girl’s neck forcing her into submission beneath him would finally get the message across to them. "Why did you come here? Or did Ypres blatantly chose not to tell you my warning? I distinctly remember telling her that if any of the Isle wolves were found on our hunting grounds they would be chased off, and if any of them trespassed I would take them." What he chose to do with them after they were captives well, he let that grim note up to the imagination. He liked taking captives, but he wasn’t afraid to kill when push came to shove, either. There was always the chance that she would develop something similar to Stockholm Syndrome and decide she wanted to say when her sentence of captivity was up. It was for this reason alone that Ragnar didn’t outright kill them. They proved to be quite loyal when they knew the cost of their crimes if they ever became traitors.

Messages In This Thread
more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 09, 2014, 01:57 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 11, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 12, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 13, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 14, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - July 21, 2014, 10:27 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - July 29, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: more, give me more - by Claire - August 05, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: more, give me more - by Ragnar - August 10, 2014, 06:03 AM