Firestone Hot Springs bubble bath
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
As the other wolf tsked the bird, the little red wolf did think her maternal. Sending something of a "stink eye" to the bird, who seemed ruder and ruder by the minute--and reminded her of some stereotypical teenage skater--she returned her gaze to the wolf and resettled into a more "mature-looking" stance herself. She would not sink to bird's level of maturity! tempting as it was.

However, when the bird decided to take a perch of mother's back, the little red wolf could not help but giggle. It was a comical sight, having an unruly bird for a son. "I'm just a little subordinate from Swiftcurrent Creek," she said, not eager to share her name quite yet. Though her name was not something entirely private, she still gave it only after the privilege had been earned. "I met a wolf from your pack once. His name was--" DarkMees Duck. No, surely this Alpha would not recognize her subordinate's superhero alias. "Actually, his name is slipping me."

Feeling a little embarrassed, the little wolf once more turned the attention back on the bird. "Is he your only son?" she asked. Maybe this wolf had an entire army of predatory birds by her side! She was the veritable Bird Queen. As the recently christened Duck Queen (as given by Mees) herself, the little wolf had to defer.
Messages In This Thread
bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Ypres - July 14, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Hailstorm - July 14, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: bubble bath - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 10:37 AM