Emberwood i: blood for blood
32 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
he gets very close--too close, almost--and takes in her scent, looking eager as one could be. he was talking, then. . .to his bird? or maybe to her. no, definitely to her now, as he looked at her while speaking, speaking in a slightly broken accent and asking for her name. the smile grows wider on her lips, and she pulls back an inch or two, just out of reach.

"who do you want me to be, Caw?" Kaali asks him cryptically, tail moving slowly and quietly behind her, a gentle, soundless metronome. synchronized in an almost perfect rhythm with the beat of her heart. she stretched, then, turning to expose the long lines of her body. giving him a sidelong glance, face shaded by the tree-shadows.

"i've heard that those birds can speak," she whispers, looking at Avis. she croons, deep in her throat. "what do you think, Avis?" saliva pools suddenly in her mouth. she is hungry for both the man, and his friend.

perhaps when he is dead, the bird will serve as an excellent post-coitus snack.
Kaali is a 3-3-3 mature character dealing with explicit themes of sex and violence.
do not join her threads unless you are comfortable roleplaying with these themes.
Messages In This Thread
i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 01, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 04, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 12, 2018, 11:58 PM