Swiftcurrent Creek Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor
Faoi bhun mo chiche beats croi de laochra fior
350 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Large footfalls fell as mahoghany bound body strode towards the nearest pack lands when he was coming in. He had no reason to join as of yet, and he was going to strongly consider all options before he made his choice. The sadness on his countenance as apparent as were the shadows in his eyes. He could not remember the last time he had smiled, laughed or even had any reason to do any of the above. He missed his family and he missed his beautiful Kiva, but here he was and he was ready to try and begin again. It was his fault that they were all dead, he couldn't defeat the lone wolf, that he would not ever name. He had not been a lone wolf at all, he had been merely a doppleganger, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Oh yea Kieran did not think he would ever forget his face, not that he could the bastard had carved the scar in his face that he bore.

He lifted his nose to the heavens and howled out in a deep voice for any and all to meet him here and tell him of their home. He shifted his large weight and he waited and he watched with deep green eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 15, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 04:39 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 20, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - August 10, 2014, 09:22 AM