The Sunspire The Hopeful Call [Joining]
<font style="font-family: cursive; font-size: 12px; line-height: 95%; color: #3d647a; font-style:italic; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #991E1E">My heart shall be my poison...</font>
5 Posts
Ooc — Luna
[size=x-small]OOC: Hello ☺ Thanks for replying to my joining thread! ^^[/size]

Her calling received a faster response than she had expected, and Luna’s heart rose with anticipation and joy when she saw the black wolf appear from the bushes ahead. The female’s unruly fur was gleaming with wet water droplets reflecting the sun’s glory, and the wolf wondered whether there was a river nearby. She immediately sensed herself being judged and assessed, and the white wolf stood still, meeting the other’s exotically coloured eyes with a strange combination of boldness and respect. The girl saw the curiosity in the other’s silver tree green orbs, and the subtle rings of Persian plum around her pupils seemed to be almost glowing with undeniable interest. Luna felt the wolf move, circling her and taking her in from all sides. It made her feel uncomfortable inside, but she kept up her stoic mask of indifference. This was a test she had to get through. Every move was now a determining factor of a stable future she could create for herself in this land. She wasn’t going to take any chances.

Although the other wolf never made a sound, the question hung heavily in the silence between them and Luna knew she had to take the initiative. She dipped her white head in polite greeting, taking care to look respectful and compliant. The mismatching orbs followed the other’s movements carefully, betraying some of the discomfort she felt inside.

“My name is Luna,” she said quietly. Her voice was gentle yet serious, filled with a sincerity from deep within. “I have travelled far to come here, to discover a new home for myself and start my life anew. During my travels I heard of a great pack that resided within these mountains.”

She paused momentarily. Her right ear twitched, a sure hint of smothered nervousness.

Then she took a deep breath and daringly stated, “I wish to join amongst your ranks.”
Messages In This Thread
The Hopeful Call [Joining] - by Lunara - July 15, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: The Hopeful Call [Joining] - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: The Hopeful Call [Joining] - by Lunara - July 16, 2014, 03:32 AM
RE: The Hopeful Call [Joining] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 16, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: The Hopeful Call [Joining] - by Amekaze - July 17, 2014, 12:38 AM