Blackbeak Bluff All I desire... is silence and indifference...
† The Overlord of Ice †
37 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He'd been so absorbed in the coast's ambiance that he didn't notice the presence nearby until it spoke to him. "What're you doing?" The feminine voice asked. With a jolt, he whipped his head to behold a snow white wolfess. Gundham's attention was immediately drawn to the ghastly wound on her face, where her teeth were permanently bared to the world. Her eyes were mismatched like his, but one was a cool indigo, the other a heated orange. They matched the sundown sky above. She stood on only three grey legs, as one foreleg was twisted unnaturally and unusable. She was deformed and broken, yet beautiful in her own right like a damaged statue.

Oh, he'd been staring. Say something, fool! I-I'm just... enjoying the sunset, He finally answered in earnest, managing to keep his tone calm. Gundham hoped she wouldn't bother him too much, but it wasn't like he'd turn tail and run; he was just tired of every experience with canines being awkward and stressful ordeals.
Open Sesame, Pandemonium! I shall fill Hell with true hell!

English | Japanese
Messages In This Thread
RE: All I desire... is silence and indifference... - by Gundham - August 18, 2018, 11:56 AM