Dawnlark Plains I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched as she stepped forward. His docked tail did a tentative wiggle as she did so. The male moved his nose to her cheek as well. Such a gentle moment. Her step forward had eased his anxiety a bit. Her words weren't an insult to him, far from. The male knew he was silly, and not very good with all this romantic stuff. He tried but most of the time he couldn't hold his feeling in. It often turned into a flash flood of words. He shook his head gently when Andalusia found that she didn't deserve him. "I will be the judge of that. You do," he spoke.

In fact, he almost felt that he didn't deserve her. He was crippled. His was not the young wolf he was when they met, or perhaps he was now he thought about it. She helped him when he was injured. Young and reckless. Stupid. Now he was injured again because of something stupid. They were both a bit broken. But the funny thing was that Sebastian didn't feel broken when he was with Andalusia. "You do deserve me," he spoke firmly.

He had almost missed her words about Moonspear while in thought. He was forgetting it again when she verbally confirmed her love for him. Sebastian licked over her face. "We will make it work,' he confirmed, softly then. He would need to trust Andalusia that she would return to him. She had done that once before. "They need my help here but that means I will at least stay in the same location," he chuckled. "Or I can visit you at Moonspear? What would you prefer?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I will be there like mercy; I will find you through it all - by Sebastian - August 23, 2018, 09:35 AM