Blackfoot Forest If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace had not heard her heart beating, he had merely smelled her a little bit, and since the majority of the forest was full of foxes. A wolf’s scent was clearly noticeable. Jace tried to look towards the smell, but it was so dark it was hard to see, especially with the trees making shadows everywhere and his growl rose in intensity, he was going to burst in to those bushes soon if the other wolf didn’t speak soon.

Jace chuckled as a head popped up and the expression on her face was full of question. The bark of a laugh that he had let loose was a bit strangled given his current mindset, but it was a smile all the same. Realizing she wasn’t growling he quieted his growl and just stood staring at her with sky blue eyes, wondering what to say or do. I asked who was hiding in the shadows? Clearly it’s you? So tell me what are you skulking about for? Just exploring?

He waited silently for her to answer, while at the same time wondering why in the world she was out here all alone. He had been out here looking for solace, but what was her excuse?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 14, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: If it hurts at all you ain't showed it yet - by Jace - July 17, 2014, 07:48 AM