Wapun Meadow super smash brothers
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Out of curiosity, why did you decide to call the thread “Super Smash Brothers”? All I can think of now is Mario. Lol.

Red noted when Kipling copied her and dropped into the grass behind her. The coywolf wasn’t really sure exactly what she was doing, as she had never hunted like this before, but she was determined not to fail, even if her style went against instinct. She only prayed that her hunting partner would remain quiet and not scare off the pronghorn. Eventually, she figured they were close enough to the herd that they should stop moving until it was time to charge. If the animals scented them or even saw a single grass blade waving around, they would bolt, as was their instinct.

Slowly, and carefully, Red backtracked a bit to lie beside Kipling. She studied the herd for some time in utter silence, watching their patterns. The does were grazing on the grass nearby and not really paying attention to what was going on around them, while a few fawns played around their legs. The males, however, with their long and slender black antlers, would take turns keeping watch. They would look up every now and again gaze out in all directions to check for danger, and then go back to grazing for a minute or two. Red would need a distraction to keep the males busy so that one of them could nab a female. She wasn’t going to deal with the bucks and their antlers. Or maybe… she could use a scare tactic to corral them towards her. Actually, the more she thought about it, she shouldn’t be the one to take down the male. She was smaller than Kipling, being half coyote, and might not have enough strength to drag even a female down. At least, not by herself.

She looked over at Kipling to start explaining this all to her, and then realized with a cringe that she would probably have to speak in order to get her points across. Sighing, she leaned in and whispered simple instructions: “I go around the herd to the back, scare them so they run in your direction. You wait here, and grab a passing female when they run towards you. Got it?”
Messages In This Thread
super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 16, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 17, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 19, 2014, 12:30 AM
RE: super smash brothers - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: super smash brothers - by Kipling - July 20, 2014, 08:49 PM