Wheeling Gull Isle Where is everyone?
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
She had been doing her usual rounds of patrol when a yelp forced her to quicken her pace into a full out run. Ypres had not seen any of her wolves around since the war, and assumed they all had run off, or were in deep hiding within the dens someplace. A frustrated but concerned look spread across her features as she grew closer to the culprit. It was Onyx. A youthed wolf she had never had the chance in meeting. She closed her jaws tightly, as she approached with Alpha position, tail arched over spine, skull high, and adverted eyes staring directly into those of Onyx. She had met Cara of Silvertip, and Mees whom both seemed to have a nasty disposition of disregard for their elders. With jaws held tightly shut squeezing her teeth Ypres approached with a soft growl to signify she will not tolerate any lip from the youth.

"How is it that you are of this pack without the chance of meeting me?"

Ypres looked the youth over carefully. Onyx seemed to have lived on turf without being detected. Was this youth a defendant of a shadow wolf? She'd surely come in handy when the time was right..

" I am Ypres, your Alpha. "

Ypres was unaware the young wolf may have had met Majesty. She offered the girl a smile, but her eyes read not to toy with her patience. Sje waited how the pup would react..
Messages In This Thread
Where is everyone? - by Onyx - July 16, 2014, 12:43 PM
RE: Where is everyone? - by Ypres - July 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Where is everyone? - by Onyx - July 18, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Where is everyone? - by Ypres - July 18, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Where is everyone? - by Ash - July 18, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: Where is everyone? - by Onyx - July 18, 2014, 09:16 PM