that's what you're doin'
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
LOL, Magpie thinking she was dead… Awww…

Red jumped at the little wolf’s bark, having not expected it at all. She slowly positioned herself back to a normal sit and then studied the juvenile closely. Her bark was well understood. She wanted to know where Red had come from. The coywolf could tell that her pureblood cousin was agitated, though she had no idea it was because of her. She wondered if maybe her cousin was also afraid of thunderstorms. It was in that moment that Red decided she liked her. She stood up, ready to wag her tail and bark a response, and then she put too much pressure on her ankle and fell heavily to the ground.

She whimpered in pain, and turned herself halfway around to lick gingerly at the wound, her new friend temporarily forgotten. Then she remembered that it was nighttime and it was raining and there was thunder and lightning and she would have to walk all the way to the the Sunspire uphill with a twisted ankle. And everything went back to being shitty just like that. She placed her head on her paws, huffing and wondering how the hell she was going to get out of this situation, when her eyes landed once again on the juvenile.

And then her brain started working again. She lifted her head, and, with hopeful eyes, let out a small and pitiful bark, to ask, “Will you help me?”

She didn’t have a clue how the black wolf was going to help, especially since she was smaller than Red, but there was no harm in asking. Maybe she could bring back a healer? That would be good. Though what would a healer do, other than to tell her to not put pressure on her ankle, which she already knew not to do. She stared up at Magpie helplessly, waiting for something.
Messages In This Thread
that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 15, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 15, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 16, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 17, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 17, 2014, 05:55 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by OG Magpie - July 23, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: that's what you're doin' - by Red Wolf - July 24, 2014, 06:43 PM