Blackfeather Woods she knew that soon the day would come
24 Posts
Ooc — Annette
The moment she had a deep desire to turn away and head back to where they came, Shisu offered her a place to crash. The pack member was a Delta after all, and the temptation was as sweet as the offering, but Onyxia wasn't about to sleep on pack land and be killed in the morning by the rest of the pack. She looked at the Delta femme carefully.

I am forever grateful for your offering Shisu, but I am afraid I must decline for now.

She wasn't sure if that was the best of choices or not, but she couldn't help but keep making bad decisions. She knew most packs were not warm to strange wolves just occupying their turf on a temporary basis. But her body was aching, sore and tired. She was unsure if she was even ready to join a pack yet or not. It got lonesome out there, but she was accustomed to it.

Yu gonplei ste odon
Messages In This Thread
she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 07, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 07, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 08, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 09, 2018, 09:39 AM