Blackfeather Woods she knew that soon the day would come
oh but my darling, what if you fly?
138 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
aaa i'm not sure what else to post unless she wants to join BFW

Shisu could only offer an understanding smile, she knew not all suited to the Pack life, or some were searching for a specific home. Even she, held some doubts... It felt like the thoughts were growing more prominent, as she wanted to push it toward the back of her mind in the hope to forget, but her emotions always ruled her, rather then she ruling them. Though she'd never say this out loud toward her Packmates- the dame was too greatful to what was offered. She felt guilty toward thinking any doubts.

"I wish you, well, Onyxia. It was, nice meeting you!" Even though there was a slight mishape with an attempted fight, Shisu quickly forgave and forget, and had a rather pleasant feeling toward this wolf. Maybe one day they could meet again, but for now, the lass only could bid her farewells before turning toward the dark forest known as Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread
she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 06, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 06, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 07, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 07, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Shisu - September 08, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: she knew that soon the day would come - by Onyxia - September 09, 2018, 09:39 AM