Rising Sun Valley Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread]
Amnesia may have destroyed my <i>memory</i>, but it will not destroy <i>me</i>.
135 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
@Fang Sorry this took so damn long in coming. I wasn’t ignoring you, I swear! >.< Oh, also, what do you think of the title? I’m thinking that’s what I’ll call this forest. Here’s the info you need about it so you know how to describe what you’re looking at: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=3344. Also, is it okay if I assume that Fang and Red went there together, and Red is talking to him because he’s already next to her? Also, sorry this is so short… >.<

They had arrived. It had taken an hour or so to go from the Sunspire to what Red had recently decided to call the Alabaster Wood, named for the white trunks of the aspen trees. They stood upon the mountain at its southern border, and Red smiled with satisfaction. She had discovered this place, and now she was taking Fang along with her to help flesh out the forest. She knew there was a lake in its center, and she loved to go and swim in it on particularly hot summer days. She looked at its canopy of green leaves, imagining in her mind the red-gold it would take on in the Fall, which she was sorely looking forward to.

With a happy wag of her tail, she looked over to Fang, and gave him a questioning look, to ask, “What do you think?”
Messages In This Thread
Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 18, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 18, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 06:57 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Fang - July 20, 2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Alabaster Wood [Discovery Thread] - by Red Wolf - July 21, 2014, 10:50 AM