Sun Mote Copse I don't have time to be charmed to death right now!
26 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
Not having any particular set of skills that a wolf might have by his age, Mr. Peanut Butter remains oblivious to the world around him. It isn’t until he audibly hears the footsteps coming up to him and the voice of a stranger that gives him a start. He jumps to his feet, yelping in a mix of pain and surprise, before shuffling back. He pays very little attention to what is actually said to him and his eyes blur, trying not to focus on the wolf that bit him.

It takes several seconds for him to realize that this one is entirely new but he does not give off the same vibe as the pretty wolf from the day before. Instead, he reminds him too much of the mean one, causing him to shuffle back. Mr. Peanut Butter barks several times over, letting his ears fall back as he does so—he tries so hard to mimic Axel, the angry German Shepherd that does but yell all day long—and offers one loud shriek: “don’t come near me!”
2/2 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't have time to be charmed to death right now! - by Mr. Peanut Butter - September 20, 2018, 05:54 PM