Dragoncrest Cliffs only the sound of my hands shaking
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
To say she found satisfaction in seeing a child miss their parent would be a bit much but, Rose had to admit there was a certain...comfort found in one's gloom, especially when she could relate to it so closely. It made the world seem a little less lonely if only for a minute. 

So when she discovered the wondering boy with eyes filled of sorrow and heartache, Rose felt an odd sort of attachment to him, unaware that she found solace in his visible distress. It wasn't her place to intervene nor did she feel like she'd make good company for him, but Rose still remembers what it was like at his age to feel so alone and in a selfish sort of attempt to heal old wounds, she decided to give a go at soothing whatever troubles he faced. She stepped out so that her presence would be known to him if he hadn't noticed her until now but, she decided to leave the distance between them up to him to cover, ultimately letting it be his choice whether or not to join her.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - September 13, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - September 21, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Dacio - September 22, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - October 02, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - October 06, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Dacio - October 06, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - October 14, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - November 03, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Tux - November 28, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: only the sound of my hands shaking - by Rose - December 21, 2018, 03:52 PM