Shield Maiden's Sorrow
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle nodded her head yes it was bad, Kennedy broke his leg and became a terrible wolf afterwards he was bitter and mean. We lost the leader we don’t even know if he is alive or dead he was just gone and we lost many others all gone, haven’t been seen since. It did suit her she definitely came into her own. Thistle smiled sadly then, but realizing that she could talk about her friend now and it didn’t hurt as much.

Thistle chuckled again and dipped her muzzle, Yes my husband is all work and no play most of the time. Though he can play. She giggled then a girlish sound on the windy day. It showed her youth at that moment. She usually felt so old, but she had just recently turned two, she was not old even though she seemed to be, sometimes she had to remind herself of that.

Thistle smiled Oh julooke I am no leader, I am merely married to one. I told him once that I did not wish to lead, I think I shouldn’t have. Perhaps then my husband would not try and shoulder so much burden and responsibility and I could help. I should probably tell him soon that I don’t mind if he needs help. Thistle was second in command now, not even thinking of her spot in the hierarchy to be in jeopardy, but it would all too soon be taken from her, simply for a disagreement between her husband and his son. But for now she continued on in bliss. Thistle nodded and made an unintelligible noise in her throat. yes it makes me feel better, but I cannot help but wonder do you think he may grow to resent me for making him have to choose? For making him say no to someone that he clearly wants, and he cannot tell me otherwise. She would not be his slave this long if he didn’t want her. Thistle wanted to cry as she voiced that ugly thought. She did not doubt that her husband would continue to tell Nerian no, but the thought that he may grow to resent her, made her heart hurt badly. And yes he will. little did she know that it would be her that would take the brunt of his unhappiness later, but again she prattled on enjoying the day in bliss with her friend.
Messages In This Thread
Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 05:56 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 06:31 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 12, 2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 12, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 14, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Julooke - July 17, 2014, 03:59 PM
RE: Shield Maiden's Sorrow - by Thistle Cloud - July 19, 2014, 07:32 PM