Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
i’m feelin yummy head to toe
213 Posts
Ooc — Zoa
Definitely! i was also gonna try and use this towards saucy's merc trade so maybe later they could spar, or talk some more about being a warrior? (But after your quest <3)

Saucy smiled when Wintersbane defended himself, not an overanalyzer but a tactician. tomayto tomahto, she thought, but didn't say. She'd figured by now that Wintersbane didn't love being teased, and though it was all in good fun, she'd let up a bit.

She didn't expect him to open up then the way he did, it wasn't much but it was more than "yes" or "no". Her ears perk to a more attentive position as she listens, her interest piqued when he says that many fear his pack. He didn't seem very scary, but then again Saucy was headstrong and feared very little. She'd always been that way. What makes you so scary? You're what like an uh, an assassin? she asked.
[Image: 7_B392884-7_C60-4896-_B136-_B7357_E3_F4_DB9.gif] - 3/10
*Saucy uses profanity! If this bothers you just let me know!
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by Saucy - October 05, 2018, 06:44 AM