Stavanger Bay But we're prepared and the mood is set
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She had expected the child to become insolent, but she certainly hadn't expected Junior to spring at her. Ptarmigan was wholly unprepared, so the Redleaf-DiSarinno easily got ahold of the side of her neck, yanking her head down in the process. The Endore growled, but was too shocked at first to say anything... Which quickly wore off into indignation.

Excuse me,” she huffed, yanking her head back as though it would somehow dislodge the pup from her neck. “Let go of me! I'm not going anywhere with you!” Though troublesome, Ptarmigan wasn't terribly cruel or rough. She had no desire to harm a young wolf, and yet... If Junior refused to let go, she supposed she would have no choice but to hit back, try to free herself, and get out of there.
Messages In This Thread
But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Junior - July 14, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Junior - July 19, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Ptarmigan - July 19, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Junior - July 20, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Junior - July 21, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: But we're prepared and the mood is set - by Junior - July 21, 2014, 11:06 AM