Swiftcurrent Creek Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Had Scim knew the thoughts of the male about leaving, all insulted about his approach at the borders, he likely would have shrugged his large shoulders, ensured the other was well away from the creek territory, and then moved along his day. If he couldn't handle a brash approach at the borders, he would not suffice for the Creek pack and their likely oncoming battle with the Sunspire.

The other backpeddeled a bit, which pleased the cinnamon male, hough he made no further movement. Words flowed from the stranger's mouth, and the dark agouti wolf was instantly taken back to his childhood -- to Dal Riata. Yet the tongue was still not overly common where he was from, and while his mother had spoken sparse bits of it, he had never been fluent.

Before he could demand the other speak english, he did. Or sort of did. Blinking, confused with the seemingly quick tongue of the other, Bazi was quick to save him, her lithe figure caressing against his as she moved forward, calming him quickly.

She introduced him as lead hunter -- an interesting title that was not entirely deserving, but one that brought a flicker of bemusement to his lips. "Protectors and warriors, he interjected, his eyes falling upon the red male. "You've come to our borders at a tense time."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 15, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 17, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 17, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 20, 2014, 04:39 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 20, 2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Kieran - July 20, 2014, 07:16 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Scimitar - July 27, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Bhí mé Prionsa i measc go leor - by Bazi - July 27, 2014, 11:05 AM