Wapun Meadow Shut your mouth and run me like a river
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She dipped her head at the pale female's introduction. Brynn, she offered. Um, from Easthollow, she awkwardly added a second later. She sat down and looked around uncomfortably as a weird silence fell between them. She didn't really know what to say next, and she shuffled a little on her front paws, cheeks heating slightly. So, uh, What brings you out here, she finally asked, feeling like small talk was better than no talk. She looked around a little before finally resting her light yellow gaze on the female in front of her, waiting quietly for her answer.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 04, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 04, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 05, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 07, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 09, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Aria - October 25, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Shut your mouth and run me like a river - by Brynn - October 26, 2018, 03:59 PM