Wheeling Gull Isle Riddle me this
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
Stockholm tilts his head slightly when Sunny inquires about what happened – but surely he has to know what happened, doesn’t he? His confusion turns quickly to realization and a sort of quiet dread as Sunny continues. Aditya didn’t make it back to Morningside. Stockholm isn’t sure how he feels about that. But he knows how Seelie will.

He exhales in a low sigh and sinks to his haunches. “He was here. Eight sunrises ago. He was… very distressed. This,” the Overseer raises a forepaw slightly to indicate the visible injuries to his leg, “...is his doing. The injuries he inflicted upon Seelie are… worse.” His voice is calm and level until he mentions Seelie, only then does a hint of anger seep into it. “I don’t know what caused him to act the way he did, he spoke as if something had happened to Dawn? I’m very sorry, if that is the case. He wanted Seelie to leave the island with him, when that was prevented from happening, well…”

He shakes his head slightly and frowns. “He had his own injuries, but we assumed he could and would return to Morningside.” And perhaps that was wrong; despite his lingering anger he now feels slightly conflicted. If they sent him away to die alone that does not sit right with the Gampr, despite what was done.
Messages In This Thread
Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 08, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 08, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 14, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 15, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 15, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: Riddle me this - by Sunny - October 29, 2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Riddle me this - by Stockholm - October 29, 2018, 11:20 PM